1.    #1  
    What can I do to list all the data/apps on my TouchPad?
    A way to know what is using how much space?

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Tweak it 'til it breaks, then learn how to fix it. Linux Is For Everyone (L.I.F.E.)
    not sure if this is what you are asking but "Device Information" tells you how much memory is available

"more info" allows you to see under "software" if you touch on it built in apps and how much space they each use if you touch on them

"Software Manager" will show you how much space each of your installed apps are using when you touch on them
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by musick View Post
    not sure if this is what you are asking but "Device Information" tells you how much memory is available

"more info" allows you to see under "software" if you touch on it built in apps and how much space they each use if you touch on them

"Software Manager" will show you how much space each of your installed apps are using when you touch on them
    That is exactly the information I want.
    I was just hoping there was a way to get it all in a list without having to go down 2 or 3 menu levels to get it for individual apps/software.
    Tweak it 'til it breaks, then learn how to fix it. Linux Is For Everyone (L.I.F.E.)