1.    #1  
    I have 4 tp's in my house two are on one account and two are on another.. is there a way to combine the two accounts w/o losing any of the paid apps?

When I first set these up I didn't understand totally how many TP's could be on one account and how to set them up and keep them personal. Now I have a good understanding and would like to consolidate to just one account with all 4 of the TP's. There are a handfull of apps on my kids TP's I don't want to lose if I move them all onto my account.

Swapping all of them to my account is the easy part, but how to do it without losing the apps is the part I don't get.

Thanks..
    I don't think it's possible.

You'll have to re-buy all the non-redundant apps from the second account, then use save/restore to backup the settings, then restore these on the first account.

Then again, maybe merging accounts will be possible in the future?
    You'd have to contact hp webos tech support, and convince them this is something they really want to do for you. I'm pretty sure you'd also have to get elevated to level 3 support, as level 1 really can't change anything in your profile. Honestly I doubt they'd do it, particularly when it comes right down to it the only reason is so you don't have to buy a couple of $2 games again. (sorry, that probably sounds more snide than I really mean it to)
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stumblinh View Post
    I have 4 tp's in my house two are on one account and two are on another.. is there a way to combine the two accounts w/o losing any of the paid apps?

When I first set these up I didn't understand totally how many TP's could be on one account and how to set them up and keep them personal. Now I have a good understanding and would like to consolidate to just one account with all 4 of the TP's. There are a handfull of apps on my kids TP's I don't want to lose if I move them all onto my account.

Swapping all of them to my account is the easy part, but how to do it without losing the apps is the part I don't get.

Thanks..
    Did you ever figure out how to do this? I am in the same situation with 3 TouchPads in my home.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    i was looking to do this as well. but i take it there is no real solution to merging two accounts?