1.    #1  
    Just got a touchpad and love it. I've paired it to my phone an d really like the ability to make or accept calls from the TP.

What I don't like is that if I make a call from the phone it is getting mirrored on the TP. Is there anyway to stop that from happening? If iinitiate the call from the phone there is no reason for the TP to be involved
    The only way I know of is to turn off "Mirror Phone Calls" switch in the bluetooth preferences on your Pre 3.
  3.    #3  
    Unfortunately in my case the phone isn't webos. Its a windows phone 7 which has no such setting

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk
    This is the reason why I don't do any sync between my tp and pre2, only use freetether and that's it. My phone us meant to be the phone not the tp
    You can turn it off on the TouchPad ..
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    You can turn it off on the TouchPad ..
    How? I only see auto connect and receive calls.

In the bluetooth preferences, tap the blue "i" next to touchpad.
  8.    #8  
    My touchpad only has two options. Mirroring isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by dkackman View Post
    How? I only see auto connect and receive calls.

"Receive Calls" .. or is that not what you want?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
  10.    #10  
    I'm probably making assumptions based on how I think i should work vs how it actually works. This is how this is what I think it should do (which I don't think it does at least with my phone)

Incoming calls:
    - ring on both phone and TP
    - allow me to answer on either
    - if I answer on phone the TP does nothing

Outgoing calls
    - allow me to initiate from the TP
    - if I initiate from the phone the TP does nothing

It seems like Receive Calls is all or nothing.
    I think that is how it works, although I hardly ever use a phone for voice, it seems like that's how it worked, when I was answering dozens of incoming spam calls last week. Only difference that I can think of, is that the phone app does start on the TouchPad and the phone, no matter which device you use. So it doesn't quite "do nothing", but if you start a call from the phone, it defaults to using the phone's audio, and if you start a call from the TouchPad, it defaults to using the TouchPad's audio.
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!