Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RX-Heven
  • 1 Post By WoodWulf
  1.    #1  
    Just downloaded the update and it finally works. Finally.

Goodbye Companion Link, you will not be missed.
    TopTongueBarry likes this.
    Why is this better than just being synced w/ exchange server? or is this for folks who don't have exchange servers to sync off of?
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Only syncs one way for me. Events posted to Outlook calendar sync to my TP, but events posted to my TP calendar do not sync to Outlook.
    Quote Originally Posted by stumblinh View Post
    Why is this better than just being synced w/ exchange server? or is this for folks who don't have exchange servers to sync off of?
    This is for those of us who run stand-alone Outlook. No Exchange Server and no desire to pump everything through Google.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeigs View Post
    Only syncs one way for me. Events posted to Outlook calendar sync to my TP, but events posted to my TP calendar do not sync to Outlook.
    Did you make sure that the new calendar event you created on the TP was assigned to the Outlook account and not the Palm Profile account?
    stumblinh likes this.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stumblinh View Post
    This is for notes, tasks, contacts, and calendar. I am able to sync mail just using the exchange server, but I don't get the other things that way. PocketMirror makes it complete.