1.    #1  
    TigerDirect.com: HP TouchPads

We've Got TouchPads!

We have limited Quantity of HP TouchPads which we will make available today, December 15th, at 2:30pm eastern time. This time we've made a bundle.

PLEASE NOTE:
    Due to overwhelming demand for this product, it's expected to sell out mere minutes. That means that it could be sold out at 2:32pm ET. If youíre adding to cart but do not see it there, that means it sold out and our systems havenít caught up.

Our call center does NOT have access to this inventory. Again, you can only purchase the TouchPads online. Also, we're limiting this inventory to one unit per customer. Sorry. No rainchecks. No backorders. No refunds. Once we sell out, that's it.

Here's what you'll get
    - HP 32GB TouchPad
    - Belkin 10.1" Tablet Case (View)
    - Creative Labs D80 Bluetooth Speakers (View)
    All for just $249.99

Or get
    - HP 32GB TouchPad
    - Belkin 10.1" Tablet Case (View)
    - HP Photosmart e-All-In-One Printer (View)
    All for just $299.99
    Global Posts
    718 Global Posts
    Sold out!
    Global Posts
    718 Global Posts
    Sold Out
    I managed to get one for my father, I think. At this point, I at least have a sales confirmation.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    I got one. The printer bundle seems to be sold out, but the TP bundle with the speaker and case was still in stock.
    got one, or at least a sales confirmation
    I had 2 in my shopping cart but nobody I knew wanted one, and shipping to Canada was another $232. I let them go.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Thanks to webOSnation, I finally got a touchpad yesterday from TigerDirect. This morning I received an email that they had a few leftovers from yesterday. I just checked, and as of 10:00am CST you could still add them to the cart. This is the same bundle from yesterday with the Belkin case and Creative bluetooth speaker for $249.99. So if anyone missed out, if you hurry you may still have a chance.