Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    I was getting the same error but I figured out how to get around it. My computer, TouchPad and Pre 2 were all getting the error. When I turned WiFi off on my Pre 2, it worked fine!

This error was happening at my house with my internet connection (Comcast). When I used my cell signal, the website loaded fine. I'm not sure what that means though.
    sweet greggo likes this.
    It's still very intermittent for me. It probably works about 10% of the time.
    I've been getting this for the past two days. From multiple laptops at home and now at work HTTP 500 Apatche errors

Trying to set up my new Pre3 and this is a problem
    The profiles are not gone, let me first state that. Secondly HP is looking into this to see what is causing the issue and hopefully resolve the issue in a quick and timely manner.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    davidtm and g8slord like this.
    There already is a thread, discussing this issue. --> Palm webOS profile login page not opening.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    There already is a thread, discussing this issue. --> Palm webOS profile login page not opening.
    You may not have seen it but this thread is of 12/15 and your thread from 12/17 :-?
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    You may not have seen it but this thread is of 12/15 and your thread from 12/17 :-?
    Thanks for pointing it out. Actually it seems that there is another thread that was started even earlier on 12/12. Anyhow, it's all moot now, since all the relevant threads have been merged into one, as they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by capt4chris View Post
    I was getting the same error but I figured out how to get around it. My computer, TouchPad and Pre 2 were all getting the error. When I turned WiFi off on my Pre 2, it worked fine!

This error was happening at my house with my internet connection (Comcast). When I used my cell signal, the website loaded fine. I'm not sure what that means though.
    Thank you. I used my Pre3 with freeTether to tether my TouchPad and use the 3G services of my phone company and was finally able to log in to my webOS profile page and change my password. Earlier, using my broadband service on my desktop with three different browsers and also with my TouchPad, I had been getting the same error for the last four to five days. It seems that the webOS profile site has issues with some service providers. Anyhow, thanks to your post, I was able to change my password for now.

Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I'm having the same issue...So not sure if it's due to a DNS server issue (I use OpenDNS)...or individual Provider issue (I use FiOS)....
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    On my end I have found I can get to the portal at work TimeWarner ISP, I used to get there on Cincinnati Bell, but Insight my new ISP, I cannot. Reading the threads looks like this is carrier based. I contacted WebOS support and reported to them. Those of you having issues I would consider doing the same. This might be the begining of a larger issue that will have to be taken care of on HP end..
    I looked carefully at the error message (I get it here too), and the problem is this:

<code>javax.faces.FacesException: Problem in renderResponse: /console/pages/AcctMgmtPage.xhtml @20,58 <f:loadBundle basename="common.country"> Can't find bundle for base name common.country, locale en_CA</code>

So their web interface has a problem with the locale.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Still not working for me either.
    I'm having the same problems as everyone else
    Working here

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Just had the most frustrating online chat session with HP about this. It's like they're entirely ignorant of this issue. I doctored my TP and now I can't even get past the initial sign in page because I can't reach the servers!
    Quote Originally Posted by tslout View Post
    Just had the most frustrating online chat session with HP about this. It's like they're entirely ignorant of this issue. I doctored my TP and now I can't even get past the initial sign in page because I can't reach the servers!
    Your issue is something different than what is being discussed in this thread. As of last friday I was able to activate 2 different devices after doctoring.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    i couldnt access the webpage either but i doctored my pre3 to 2.2.4 during this time and recieved all my apps back without errors and obviously went through the sign-into-webOS account stage without any issues.
    This is awful! I've got about $30 left of credit but the only place I have the promo code is at the Manage My Device page. Is there anywhere else I can look it up? I'm gonna lose all of it tomorrow
    After reading the post by capt4chris I tried logging in through my phone. YAY! It worked and I was able to get my code.

The issue still needs to be addressed though. I should be able to access my account from my home network.
    For me it work neither from the home PC nor from the phone. I just cannot log in to my palm profiles at all (through the web interface).

This has been broken since before Christmas!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast