Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes
    We thought the thread isn't complete without your comment :-)
    geeksquadkid likes this.
    This thread seems kinda silly, but it got me thinking about the possibilities of getting a compatibility layer and hooks into the Amazon app store...
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    In regards to this issue we will escalate internally and address the issue to ensure more customers are not provided information that is not what has been given to the agents to provide to customers.
    Is it just me, or does this sound like it's all over for poor Godwin? He was only trying to help....
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Anytime a customer has received misinformation HP does everything in it's power to look into the issue and address it accordingly.

In regards to this issue we will escalate internally and address the issue to ensure more customers are not provided information that is not what has been given to the agents to provide to customers.
    This is the way to put this subject to rest. I don't believe that any HP rep is ever going to knowingly give out bad information. At least, that is, unless they are on their way out the door.

I have used Firefox for years. I would welcome it. Prefox works for me, but the orientation won't hold. It is always oriented the opposite way of my screen.

I am running Cyanogenmod 7.1 Alpha 3 in dual boot. I use Dolphin HD on it. I like the tabs feature. It works great.
    **Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!**

As a top contributor to the HP Consumer Support Forums, HP provides me access to the Tochpad at no charge so I may better respond to the questions raised on the Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123