Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kunedogg
  1.    #1  
    i have searched for themes for the touchpad and all im finding is stuff for the Pre's Anything for the PAD?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/13/2011 at 01:03 AM.
    sirius576 likes this.
    If you have Preware installed, you can use the Themes located there. Many are designed for the Pre's, but will work on the TouchPad. Just be sure to restart the device after installation.

<thread title updated>
    *Be sure you use a title in your thread that explains your question - you will get a lot more members viewing your thread then
    usually touchpad specific themes say either "Touchpad" or "HD" in the theme name. but there aren't very many themes for the touchpad in the regular theme feeds. I use one called Glass Effects Suite that doesn't seem to do much other than make the launcher background dark and slightly transparent (but I like it). I think a lot of things that could be themed on webOS 1.x no longer can on 2.x and 3.x.

Search the forums for a thread about something called Theme Manager. I don't know much about it, and it's still in alpha or beta testing, but I think it's supposed to be the future of TouchPad themes.
    <quote deleted>

I installed 'Glass Effect Suite - for Touchpad' from Preware and am happy with it. There is also 'Dark Glass Theme for Touchpad' by 'michote'
    and some others that also work with the 'Theme Manager' App.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/13/2011 at 01:11 AM. Reason: not needed - original deleted