Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes
  1.    #1  
    I HAVE DELETED THE POSTING AND LINK. IT SEEMS THAT IT MAY BE A SCAM.
    I AM SORRY TO ALL.

To those that did make a purchase I hope you get your refund or the product arrives.

Scott
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 12/12/2011 at 08:38 PM.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    fxspec06 likes this.
  2.    #2  
    You all are slow. I just got a 16gb for a gift here. new in box. 150.00 shipped.

They still have 22 left it says.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Wow, thanks ... they are even showing a 64GB available. ??
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by darktoy View Post
    Wow, thanks ... they are even showing a 64GB available. ??

I saw that. It says 22 for all. I question it. But I went for the 16g on paypal so I have the ability to charge back or resolve with ease.

We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Ok well I originally ordered a 32GB and it went through.
    I got original receipt
    Order accepted
    and then a third email with "Awaiting Fulfillment"

I went back and ordered a 16GB
    I got original receipt
    Order acccept
    and then also a third email with "Awaiting Fulfillment"

The only difference is that with the 16GB the total went down from 22 to 21 and it didn't change with the 32GB order.

Hmmmm
    @ Finally Pre

thanks big time! just got the extra TP i wanted for my kids so they can finally leave mine alone :-)

best part was free shipping to Canada !!!
    sent from my HP Touchpad OR AmigaOne X1000
    AmigaOS lives !
  7.    #7  
    Got the same emails. Maybe we will get a third saying order was "fulfilled" All I can say is that if we get them we got a new one at a great price. If we don't well I had to use paypal service once before for another company and it all worked out very fast in getting my money back. So what the heck I went for it.

We want them!!!
    Just ordered a 16G version. Hopefully it is a legit reseller - we'll see. Otherwise we'll see how good is Paypal's buyer protection...
  9.    #9  
    11:19am est still 19 left

Good luck all. Going to work now.

We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Got the same emails. Maybe we will get a third saying order was "fulfilled" All I can say is that if we get them we got a new one at a great price. If we don't well I had to use paypal service once before for another company and it all worked out very fast in getting my money back. So what the heck I went for it.

Oh well that's good to hear, I only wanted one but went back for the 16GB since your original post stated the 16GB were available.

I will probably gift one and sell the second to a developer here or at XDA for a fair price.

I wonder if the 32GB and 64GB are available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Here is the link in India I think it is. They have 23 left at this time. HP TouchPad - Get up to 80% Discount | BigBazaar Discount

you need a PayPal account.

good luck
    THANK YOU.

You just made my cousins VERY happy.

I was able to get 2x16gb for $150 shipped for them
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

12. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    someone tell the developers who did not get the developers discount ones from HP.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    i am unable to verify the authenticity of the website, they have no details about who they are etc., sorry to play spoilsport...
    Last edited by anandv76; 12/12/2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: edit
    yea it looks like a small site that only have several products and in india. No reviews of the site from google.
    They have unlocked iphone 4s's for less than 1/3 of the actual price. Need I say anymore? SCAM
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    I just sent an email / filed a ticket:

Hello, BigBazar Discount.

I recently purchased two (2) HP TouchPads off your website, of the 16gb variety, for $150 USD each, totaling to $300 USD shipped.

I have never seen or heard of your website before, and I cannot find any additional information on the internet about it. This brings to question the authenticity of your site and the legitimacy of the sale.

With all due respect to your business, I would appreciate reassurance that my product will be shipped. I work hard for my money just like you, and would be very disappointed to find your business is a scam.

Please be aware that I will be reporting the reply to this email to my fellow members of webosnation.com, which is how I found out about your sale in the first place.

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...0-shipped.html

I appreciate taking the time to read this email, and hope to hear good news from you soon.

Your customer,
    Bryan L
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

You probably just gave him more reason to either lie to you about his legitimacy or to just pack up his bags and leave without notice. Never let a possible scammer know you are going to report on a reply.
    If you use PayPal, you will want to tie it into a credit card. PayPal is notorious for not making disputes easy. If someone ships you a box with junk in it, they simply show PayPal the shipping receipt and say 'Here's proof we shipped'. PayPal's protection on sales is very bad compared to your credit card protection.
    Finally Pre likes this.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    If you use PayPal, you will want to tie it into a credit card. PayPal is notorious for not making disputes easy. If someone ships you a box with junk in it, they simply show PayPal the shipping receipt and say 'Here's proof we shipped'. PayPal's protection on sales is very bad compared to your credit card protection.
    +1

We want them!!!
    Right now my order status is 'Awaiting Fulfillment.' If I don't get an email response back shortly I'm going to open a dispute with Paypal immediately. I'm not going to just send money away.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...nIdentifyIssue

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast