Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes
    Damn I wish I would have read through the whole thread before I purchase. I bought 3 16gb touchpads. I did same as you guys and reported the purcahse.

My order is now refunded but nothing has shown up on paypals side. I hope this gets worked out for all of us. The site looks polished on the phone but on the computer its pretty plain. I'll keep checking this thread and will post what happens to my order.
    Last edited by Stevesrjr86; 12/12/2011 at 08:12 PM.
    Someone needs to edit the title of this thread to warn people. I can almost with 100% certainty, state that this is a scam site. The fact that the site has chosen a name that is very similar to a real brick/mortar store in India, to mislead people into thinking that the site is the same as the brick/mortar store. There are several other things that standout and which point towards this site being a scam.
    1. The pricing is in dollars. Never, have I known of any retailer in India, pricing items in anything but Indian Rupees.
    2. Shipping from India to anywhere in the world, for free? Considering how high the international shipping costs in India are, this is a definite sign that this is a SCAM.
    3. The TouchPad was never launched in India. Thus any retailer in India having stocks of an imported item, is very highly unlikely. This is even more unlikely due to the relatively low selling price.
    4. Listing of the 64GB TouchPad as not only available, but they seem to have substantial stocks.
    5. No company markets electronics from India to anywhere in the world. India is one of the most expensive places in the world to buy any kind of electronics.
    6. At these prices, they would have absolutely zero problems in selling their entire stock within India itself. There is absolutely no reason to sell overseas and that too with free shipping.
    Last edited by Sanjay; 12/13/2011 at 10:29 AM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    prasad_den likes this.
    Like Sanjay has mentioned above, this is fake. The original Big Bazaar site is bigbazaar.com, which actually redirects to a subdomain under futurebazaar.com

I do hope you guys get your money back. This sucks.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I just filed two resolutions through Paypal and I got one refund e-mail from the website.

Funny thing is that before I filed the resolution there was 4 Touchpads in stock and after I got the refund e-mail it went up to 5 in stock.

Hmmmmm?

... and now I just got my second refund e-mail and the in stock number went up to 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    someone tell the developers who did not get the developers discount ones from HP.
    its pretty obvious who these people are, its a bunch of the ****head developers who spam the appstore with useless apps, probably had a ton of dev accounts and got developer devices for cheap because of how many apps they have out..
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by scuker View Post
    Hey guys, I have been viewing this site for a while when I saw this deal today and gave into my gullibility to pay some guy in Chicago for setting up such a beautifully crafted fake site. Anyways I was wondering if there was a way for all of us "suckers" to contact paypal as a group to speed up this claim.

Also, I would not like to tarnish anyone's name but what happened to the member "Finally Pre" who found such a small website, told us that we have 5 minutes before the deal ends, seemed so concerned that we weren't jumping to buy them up, told us that he bought some then comforted us that we could get our money back before anyone had a suspicion it was a scam? If you do some reading you will see that's a common way for con men to convince people. I don't know this member and I see he is a forum leader but its the internet, anything could happen.

bigbazaardiscount.com - Wolfram|Alpha
    I'm right here. Just got home from work. I got pulled in too. I guess with all the hype of last night I jumped on this.

Sorry to all. I really am. Read the whole thread and do what you think is best. I am changing the first post.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by darktoy View Post
    I just filed two resolutions through Paypal and I got one refund e-mail from the website.

Funny thing is that before I filed the resolution there was 4 Touchpads in stock and after I got the refund e-mail it went up to 5 in stock.

Hmmmmm?

... and now I just got my second refund e-mail and the in stock number went up to 6.
    yea.. cuz your refunds make it so that item is available again.
    well I wouldn't put too much into that. Just because he has a proper item counter doesn't mean its for real. iI'll be damned if this was legit and I just lost out on 3 touchpads. We'll see soon enough.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    or just don't mind what they say and order your touchpads. Maybe they're wrong, it isn't a scam.....hmmmm?
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    I HAVE DELETED THE POSTING AND LINK. IT SEEMS THAT IT MAY BE A SCAM.
    I AM SORRY TO ALL.

To those that did make a purchase I hope you get your refund or the product arrives.

Scott
    It's cool man, I was a little let down by the whole eBay fiasco so seeing this post in the AM reeled me in quick.
    Finally Pre likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    I'm right here. Just got home from work. I got pulled in too. I guess with all the hype of last night I jumped on this.

Sorry to all. I really am. Read the whole thread and do what you think is best. I am changing the first post.
    No problemo.

I think I know how you felt. I spent well over half hour in front of my computer yesterday, furiously clicking refresh button, hoping to complete the fire sale purchase. When I started out at 7:00:30 EST, I had the Pad in my cart - after that long exercise, I finally completed PayPal checkout and returned to eBay, only to find that now my cart was unavailable.

Needless to say, I was quite miffed about that whole process. And that is why, very possibly like you, I jumped on this opportunity.

We all live and learn. We need a reminder like that ever so often, to humble us in our technorati smugness.

Regards, Robert.
    darktoy and Finally Pre like this.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    Big Bazaar is different from BigBazaarDiscount, imho...
    638am next day... still no money in paypal account
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

I got my refund. Dispute closed.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    by which service they shipped wordwide?
    Same here. Got my refund.
    Now I feel better; now I have time to ponder my greed and gullibility... Oh, well.
    Finally Pre and fxspec06 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    by which service they shipped wordwide?
    There was no mention of service name.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdwalker View Post
    There was no mention of service name.
    exactly.

I feel 100x better now.

if anyone wants to stick it thru let us kno if you get it lol
    I got my refund like you guys but paypal placed a hold on my refund. I just hope they remove it quick. Glad that we all got our money back.
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by rdwalker View Post
    Same here. Got my refund.
    Now I feel better; now I have time to ponder my greed and gullibility... Oh, well.
    exactly.

I feel 100x better now.

if anyone wants to stick it thru let us kno if you get it lol
    I feel so much better they have given your money back. As I am sure you must too. I was going to try and get mine today too but having your refund come back so fast now makes me wonder. There are two ways I am thinking about this, I made the purchase and hope it still is delivered and if it does not then it is 150.00 that I wasted for the INJURY I placed upon my WebOS family.

I'm a catholic person so I wish you all a Marry Christmas. But as a catholic I respect all others and in that manor I wish all a great happy holiday season.

WebOS Nation friend,
    Scott
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    fxspec06 likes this.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast