1.    #1  
    Okay....I had a problem with a one of the custom kernals and the touchpad wouldn't reboot correctly it was stuck in a loop. So...I figured it was time to see the Doctor so I started the process and I get to 12% (see picture 1) and then it will go no farther during the restore process I get the following (picture 2) during the process. Then after awhile if I unplug the touchpad and reboot I get picture 3. Any help would be appricated...not sure if I've bricked it or not but sure need help.

Thanks
    Dennis
    Attached Images Attached Images
    See these threads for possible workarounds:
    Serious issues with webOS Doctor
    Bricked Hp Touchpad
    WebOS Doctor - 12% Issue - Fixed!!!
    webos doctor stuck at 12% and solution to fix it?

Unfortunately there is not a one-size-fits-all solution to this problem and it may take plenty of trial-and-error to determine if you can fix the problem yourself. If you are not so inclined then you can certainly call HP and deal with the problem with technical support, which may result in returning the device to have HP fix it. This avenue is easy but the wait is generally about 2 week turnaround and you cannot be certain you'll get your exact device back or a refurb (not that a refurb is any worse).
    Last edited by plgnply; 12/11/2011 at 05:24 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you!!!! Thank you!!! The link that you posted "WebOS Doctor - 12% Issue - Fixed!!!" did the trick.

Thanks again for the help...that was close thought I bricked my Touchpad...all good now.
    Last edited by loughary; 12/11/2011 at 08:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by loughary View Post
    Thank you!!!! Thank you!!! The link that you posted "WebOS Doctor - 12% Issue - Fixed!!!" did the trick.

Thanks again for the help...that was close thought I bricked my Touchpad...all good now.
    Can you give me that link please!! ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmeed View Post
    Can you give me that link please!! ASAP
    Look upward, 2 posts above yours.

Blue text on this site usually denotes an embedded hyperlink. Click the one that has the name: WebOS Doctor - 12% Issue - Fixed!!!
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee