I can't get any PDFs to load.
    Quote Originally Posted by mojoe24 View Post
    I can't get any PDFs to load.
    Me either.
  3.    #3  
    ended up installing the 1.81 patch and now it works
    um what 1.81 patch? I have same issue
    Siobhán

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.
  5.    #5  
    For PDF optimization. Look in the New Touchpad User thread.
    OK. So I removed Adobe Reader (using Preware) and QuickOffice. They botha ppeared back in my Download tab... updated them, and everythings tarted working again.
    Siobhán

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.