1.    #1  
    $99 for the 16gb and 150 for 32. They are refurbs with 90 day hp warranty and no return. Sale sunday december 11 on hp's ebay site. These are the VERY last that hp had and will sell. Saw this in the gizmoto site yesterday. Last chance to get them. I got my 32 gb in the original fure sale and one is enough along with my ipad 2.

http://gizmodo.com/5866058/hps-99-to...s-finally-back
    I believe a thread was already started:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...le-notice.html
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    What Happen with the last call for TP ? Did all get sold OUT???

I hope they did that way we can build WEBOS nation stronger.

I will stay with WEBOS because it is the only OS that is really an OS!!!

"Long live WEBOS"
    By my count at 7pm cat (an hour after it started) they had sold just over 3000 of the 16 gb ones and over 7000 of the 32gb ones. I was lucky and got 2 32's in the sale and my buddy who was sitting next to me got 2 16's.
    Thats alot of refurbished units. Makes you wonder as to the build quality.
    yeah I know that, but I also got the Warranty for both just cause I do stuff like that...esp since it was so cheap, I figured what the hell.

We will see I finally got the tracking numbers to work for me. I hated that I had to pay 2 separate shipping charges but OH WELL!
    7000 refurbs out of 1,000,000 units is a 'failure' rate under 1%. That is a high quality build. Not to mention many returns were probably due to pilot error.
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgebusta View Post
    By my count at 7pm cat (an hour after it started) they had sold just over 3000 of the 16 gb ones and over 7000 of the 32gb ones. I was lucky and got 2 32's in the sale and my buddy who was sitting next to me got 2 16's.
    How did you get it? I tried within about 5-10 seconds after 6pm and all I got was ebay timeouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by levinite View Post
    How did you get it? I tried within about 5-10 seconds after 6pm and all I got was ebay timeouts.
    a lot of people used the canadian or uk ebay sites to order as those were not jammed up.