1.    #1  
    Are there a finite number of touchstones out there, or is HP or someone else still making them? I need two before Christmas and was kind of waiting for prices to come down, but they're not, leading me to wonder if the supply will match the demand.

Also, any ideas on where to get the best price right now?

Thanks.
    I bought one about a week ago from office depot B&M for $39+tax.
    woh someone didn't get the memo that they are going around for 10$

They stopped making webOS devices a while ago. They had a last run of touchpads and those are gone apparently. No Pre3s, touchstones cases batteries nothing. They fired the hardware people too. This is just my impression from being around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    woh someone didn't get the memo that they are going around for 10$

They stopped making webOS devices a while ago. They had a last run of touchpads and those are gone apparently. No Pre3s, touchstones cases batteries nothing. They fired the hardware people too. This is just my impression from being around here.
    $10? link?
    if you live in canada then hp canada is the way to go $39 and fre delevery.
    @ the poster above me $10 ? You must be thinking of the touchstone for phones
    39.99 office depot w/ a coupon is a good deal.. can check places like staples and bestbuy as well for residual stock. Ebay is up to 45ish ea now.. not a good deal.

office depot has some online.. gettum while the gettin's good still 39.99
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by stumblinh View Post
    39.99 office depot w/ a coupon is a good deal.. can check places like staples and bestbuy as well for residual stock. Ebay is up to 45ish ea now.. not a good deal.

office depot has some online.. gettum while the gettin's good still 39.99
    Thanks guys. The nearest Office Depot that had them in stock was 40 miles away. So after gas, tax and two hours of my time, it was easier to pay $46 on ebay.

Ouch, I know, but better than having the kids monkey with a micro usb charging port.

Thanks again.
    I purchased one from Amazon a few weeks ago for $38 dollars with Free Super Saver Shipping. Now it's $41.21 and $6.99 shipping. Prices go up and down. Although they do have some used ones for $36.
    Here is a Touchstone at HP Stores:

HP Touchstone Charging Dock | HP® Official Store

I bought one and got free shipping. It is worth any price to have one. I wish there was one for all of my electronics.
    **Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!**

• As a top contributor to the HP Consumer Support Forums, HP provides me access to the Tochpad at no charge so I may better respond to the questions raised on the Forum.
    $39-$50 is the going rate for touchstones now. you shouldn't pay any more, but don't expect to pay less either.

the guy talking about $10 touchstones surely was talking about phone touchstones, but those are available now for $5, so perhaps HE's the one that didn't get the memo!
    I just picked one up today i got it on walmart.com. Site to store pickup.