Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
    Ebay their payment server. And most of all all the people that are turning around and re-selling them
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverickz View Post
    These items are not available for payment. They may be already paid for, over 30 days old, or just currently unavailable.
    If you encounter this message more than once, please contact us, and we'll do our best to help.
    Back "Backspace", Click on Buy It .... Keep spamming it!

It will work.

EDIT:
    I think they are out of the 32GB model .... Touche
    I wish I could say that each listing had around 2000 sold for 4 of the listings so 8000 sold as a rough number? How many will get into peoples hands and they'll keep webOS even after they are probably resold on ebay. I bet 50%+ will try android on it. :-/ but at least it will get webOS in more peoples hands.

Thanks for the link. Maybe its just here but neither the 'buy now' nor the 'add to cart' buttons make anything happen. Maybe that's why they haven't sold out yet... no one can actually buy them.
    It's official. .co.uk reports 0 more available.
    32 gig: 2771 sold
    32 gig: 2771 sold
    32 gig: 2763 sold
    16 gig: not even on HP eBay store page anymore, but was sold out long ago.

Remember, if you got one that you don't need, sell it to another PreCentral user. Um, I mean, webOSnation....
    -
    FireFox31

StarTac 7868W (6 years) > Treo 650 (4 years) > Palm Pre (1+ years)
    Yes. ALL Gone now.

The 16GB Final Count was 2316
    Last edited by Wheel_nut; 12/11/2011 at 07:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheel_nut View Post
    Yes. ALL Gone now.
    Well, ****.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Well, I managed to pay for one. Except for the payment was reversed in like half a second. Worse of all is that I purchased a Walmart Moneycard to buy this thing..and now the funds are gone and I can't try again. This purchasing experience has my pretty ticked off. Buddha! (Apparently the christian lord and savior is a curse word. Ironic..)
    Last edited by qitupx; 12/11/2011 at 07:15 PM.
    Managed to snack 2 32gb from HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB Refurbished | FB359UAR#ABA | eBay

took almost an hour but was worth the trouble :-)
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
    It's aggravating how people bought two TPs when they already have one or two. "As a backup" or whatever. Some of us have none!!!
    Karla
    "Give me WebOS, or give me death!"
    Palm Pre > Sprint FrankenPre 2 > Verizon Pre 3 (coming soon!)
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    The whole thing reminds me of my comic con buying experience. Except I actually got tickets that time...man I wanted a touchpad to do some android stuff on. Lame.

<quote deleted>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/11/2011 at 08:06 PM. Reason: original deleted
    so they had 10,000 of them could they have not had 10,100 for us? And when the heck are the white 64gb going to be allowed out of jail?

It is interesting though how the listing is set for 2 days for one 32g and the other two listings are for 29days. Does that mean that the availability can be reloaded at any time down the road?
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Ebay checkout system sucks!
    I got to the payment confirmation step 6 times! and error-ed out
    Felt like as if I was walking at Best Buy and someone hit me on the head, stole my cart and ran to the cashier .... ofcourse in the virtual world
    As an HP employee, kinda disappointed as the sale was supposed to be for employees only, but obviously was not controlled and got leaked out...
    Maverickz likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheel_nut View Post
    16GB Sold out at 2316

32GB #1 listing 1471 sold

32GB #2 listing 1184 sold

32GB #3 listing 1449 sold

GO THROUGH ebay.co.uk
    Status as of 8:16 PM EST

Item# 170746761917 *This listing has ended.
    0 available / 2,316 sold

Item# 170746761857
    0 available / 2,771 sold

Item# 170746761866
    0 available / 2,763 sold

Item# 170746761819
    0 available / 2,771 sold

I have a feeling there are more TP available...ebay, Paypal and HP need to speedup their checkout process.
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
    I've been trying for an hour and 15 minutes to get one of the touchpads!

If they're gone, why don't they take the items off ebay?

I had one, then it choked on the way to PayPal, and I never got another one. I keep clicking on the "Buy It Now", and nothing happens. This is the last straw...I will not buy anything from HP EVER again.

Isn't ebay supposed to have the server capacity for this type of sale?
    Quote Originally Posted by AmHack View Post
    I've been trying for an hour and 15 minutes to get one of the touchpads!

If they're gone, why don't they take the items off ebay?

I had one, then it choked on the way to PayPal, and I never got another one. I keep clicking on the "Buy It Now", and nothing happens. This is the last straw...I will not buy anything from HP EVER again.

Isn't ebay supposed to have the server capacity for this type of sale?
    Tell me about it! I got so many errors during the process. I think I made it to PayPal 5 times, but got all kinds of currency converter errors along with general ebay errors. Sooo frustrating. AND I wasted an hour of my life doing it! Not to mention most of these jerks who got one will probably turn it around for a profit or want it to put some other OS on it. Or worst.....just as a back up. Gasp!

*crosses arms and stomps away*
    Karla
    "Give me WebOS, or give me death!"
    Palm Pre > Sprint FrankenPre 2 > Verizon Pre 3 (coming soon!)
    It is interesting though how the listing is set for 2 days for one 32g and the other two listings are for 29days. Does that mean that the availability can be reloaded at any time down the road?

Does anyone know if that can be done for a listing?
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    That's what I got! Except it actually charged my card and reversed within half a second. So now I have to wait for a few days for my money to come back. Crazy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerbudd View Post
    Tell me about it! I got so many errors during the process. I think I made it to PayPal 5 times, but got all kinds of currency converter errors along with general ebay errors. Sooo frustrating. AND I wasted an hour of my life doing it! Not to mention most of these jerks who got one will probably turn it around for a profit or want it to put some other OS on it. Or worst.....just as a back up. Gasp!

*crosses arms and stomps away*
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I got to the check out and confirmation pages twice and error-ed out. I gave up after an hour of trying

Guess I'll have to troll Ebay for a good deal on a used 32G unit.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    What's really weird right now is the "Add to Cart" and "Buy it Now" buttons are disabled. I have a feeling that eBay or HP is tinkering with something on the listing. I'm crazy enough to keep trying for a bit longer; just to see what happens.