Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
    slickdeals post about this topic is crazy. people were able to nab a tp by going thru ebay.ca and ebay uk. no tax either
    There are still PLENTY available if you go through the ebay.co.uk site.
    Only fitting this was a FAIL like every other move that has been made with WebOS that little OS that could have.
    Quote Originally Posted by prashok View Post
    Guys, go through ebay.ca or ebay.co.uk if the US site is running slow...much less traffic on the international sites. I got mine through the UK website with my US account...

Exactly.
    Go to the item page, change the .com in .ca and proceed from there.
    Trying to buy one of these #$@#%@#Rc!!!! things is an annoying exercise in futility!!
    Well I paid 200 (new) for my 32gb a few weeks back....looking like a good choice....
    Lucky to snag 2, took 25 minutes. Both ebay and paypal were overloaded.
    Quote Originally Posted by tayswg20 View Post
    so ebay sold out of both 32 and 16gb in less than 25 minutes..... i had one in my cart 2 minutes after 7 but ebay choked on the load and i couldnt check out in time...... grrrrrr one last F U from HP
    Yep. Me too. Also had one in my Cart *THREE** DIFFERENT TIMES, and crashed each time. No TP for me.
    in paypal..
    Had mine in check out at 6:00 but could never get it to proceed to check out!
    Paypal actually charged my credit card twice and refunded the purchase price twice and I still didn't end up with anything. Had went all the way through and purchased 2 Touchpads.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    ca now a dog
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    I somehow just got through with a 32GB.
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenMC View Post
    Well I paid 200 (new) for my 32gb a few weeks back....looking like a good choice....
    Yeah your not saving a whole lot for the 32gb now $149 + $20 shipping. Also hopefully it makes it less enticing to those looking to scalp or resell since profits wont be as high as before.
    .ca is only showing Buy It Now, which takes us to "Item not available." There's no "Add to Cart". I think they're truly gone.

I just went all the way though PayPal "confirm payment" and it says that the "item in my cart is no longer available." Oh well, I tried.
    -
    FireFox31

StarTac 7868W (6 years) > Treo 650 (4 years) > Palm Pre (1+ years)
    I got all the way to the "confirm payment" screen and after clicking the button to finalize payment, I got an error saying the item was unavailable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheel_nut View Post
    There are still PLENTY available if you go through the ebay.co.uk site.
    When I search "hewlettpackard" store nothing comes up
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Missed out on 32GB too :-(
    Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
    thanks for .ca tip. can't one there either. what a great community we got here. Hope some of us got what we wanted.
    You plug your phone in?
    Quote Originally Posted by tntdean View Post
    Anyone know if you got them in your cart will they stay until you can get back in to pay?
    I had two ... and the crap is saying Item sold out ... they bailed on me ..

Ohhh well ... I have to be a Shark to get one like this ...