1.    #1  
    Application run, presented for a few seccond and start again. How to fix it? Hp touchpad 3.0.4
    Did you ever run "chroid", the "android in a card" program that was around a month or two back?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  3.    #3  
    yes I did. but I removed it yesterday.
    Last edited by igorek-666; 12/06/2011 at 02:10 AM.
    You need to completely restore your device from scratch, using the webOS Doctor, to get rid of it. Then everything should work properly
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
  5.    #5  
    Thank you. I'll try to do it when I come from work. What reason did this happen?
    the Chroid screws up the operating system to a point where the 3.0.4 upgrade doesn't work properly, and the Preware kernel installer can't fix it either.
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    I never installed the android stuff, and my camera has only ever worked for one photo. Most of the time it just doesn't load. Skype video never works either, Issue has been around since day one HP keeps calling me after OS updates to ask 'if' my issue has been resolved. Even doctored my device a couple times. Frustrating!
    That sounds like a hardware failure.
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubtop View Post
    I never installed the android stuff, and my camera has only ever worked for one photo. Most of the time it just doesn't load. Skype video never works either, Issue has been around since day one HP keeps calling me after OS updates to ask 'if' my issue has been resolved. Even doctored my device a couple times. Frustrating!
    Had the same problem; required repair. Took exactly 7 days & arrived back working. Call HP while you still have it under warranty and they still have parts.
  10.    #10  
    Thanks all. After webos doctor my camer work good.