Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Wondering if anyone knows what might be causing this issue. Previously when I would play music through the browser on the Touchpad (pandora or google music), the music would continue playing when the touchpad screen went to sleep.

Now the music is turning off whenever the screen goes off, and I havent changed any settings. Is anything in particular causing this? One weird thing is sometimes the music will continue to come back in spurts while the screen is still asleep, but not continue to play as normal.
    OK you havn't change anything but can you check: Wifi setting->Appmenu-> Settings? (don't know the exact phrase since my webOS talks German)
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I have checked the setting and its still set to keep the wifi on like it has been from the beginning, so that part definitely isn't the issue.
    OK do you see a reconnect when switching the TP on? Usually you can see the 3 dots becoming the Wifi connected sign?
    The question is: Is it really disconnecting Wifi or is it e.g. not playing while sleeping.
    Can you look at your router to see if it's no longer connected?

EDIT_ Just to be sure: You already rebooted?