Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By kwarner
  • 2 Post By bluenote
  1.    #1  
    Fidelity Investments knows that the Touchpad exists! I guess being #2 in the market counts for something.

I just filled out a survey for Fidelity asking about my stock trading platform usage. Most of the questions were about the PC trading platform. Then they had a few questions about mobile platform usage. For mobile phone usage, they had checkboxes for the iPhone and Android phones. I had to check "other" and write in my Palm Pre2. But for tablets, they the checkboxes for the iPad first, and the HP Touchpad second! Android tablets were relegated to the "other" category.

I proudly checked the HP Touchpad box with the hope that there will be better support from Fidelity in the future. It's nice to see that someone knows that the Touchpad is out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwarner View Post
    Fidelity Investments knows that the Touchpad exists! I guess being #2 in the market counts for something.

I just filled out a survey for Fidelity asking about my stock trading platform usage. Most of the questions were about the PC trading platform. Then they had a few questions about mobile platform usage. For mobile phone usage, they had checkboxes for the iPhone and Android phones. I had to check "other" and write in my Palm Pre2. But for tablets, they the checkboxes for the iPad first, and the HP Touchpad second! Android tablets were relegated to the "other" category.

I proudly checked the HP Touchpad box with the hope that there will be better support from Fidelity in the future. It's nice to see that someone knows that the Touchpad is out there.
    They have fidelity investments app in the touchpad catalog
    pogeypre and Vistaus like this.
    wish there was a chase app
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    They have fidelity investments app in the touchpad catalog
    Have you tried using it? It is very limited in what it can do, almost to the point of being useless. I would prefer to go to the Fidelity website directly to do trading and research.

Fidelity did a nice app for the iPad. Maybe if WebOS is revived, they'll do one for the Touchpad too. A Touchpad would win hands down for someone trading stocks because of the multitasking. In addition to the trading app, you'd probably want a couple of browser windows open and maybe a twitter app too.
    Agree. The Fidelity WebOS app stinks.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums