1.    #1  
    Hi there,

i recently bought a Touchpad it's a really cool device. But there' one thing: From time to time (on some days more often than on others) all my browser cards go gray/black, display this spinning wheel and do a spontaneous reload of the website. Thats's a little annoying. Sometimes even all others cards display this spinning wheel.
    For info: I have WebOS 3.0.4 installed and no homebrew.

Do you know this behaveour?

Best Regards,
    Chris
    Yes I even have that on my Pre3.
    Yes. I have this too.. I assume this is because of too few available memory but I am not sure..
    It usually happens when the browser cards are idle for at least half hour plus low network connection... As far as I've noticed on my prior webos phones.. Haven't really had this on the touchpad as I rarely leave cards open THAT long :-P

-- Sent from my Palm Touchpad using Communities
  5.    #5  
    No, can't be because of idle cards. This sometimes happens to me roughly 4 seconds after the page is loaded. Today even before the page was fully loaded.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChLange View Post
    No, can't be because of idle cards. This sometimes happens to me roughly 4 seconds after the page is loaded. Today even before the page was fully loaded.
    I get that same issue intermittently at work and I hate it. I agree it might be associated with a weak wireless connection because it never happens at home, and when it happens at work I have seen other machines show some wireless issues at the same time...
    The past few weeks, this happens (rarely) on random websites. If I then go to other sites, the problem goes away...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChLange View Post
    This often happens when a page is not fully loaded and you are trying to do the next thing. Let it load fully then continue your work. This normally solves the problem. And this is annoying indeed!
    We have 2 touchpads in our house and they both consistently reload one specific site - sfgate.com. It is very irritating to the point that we won't access the site on the TP. That's the only time that I have noticed the spontaneous reload.