Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree31Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer765 View Post
    bravo TTB, what was the final pricing of your TP Go?
    Way too much. I'll never tell.

If a script can be written that allows it to be doctored to 3.0.4 using a meta doctor based on the ATT TP 4G doctor, then this will become my daily driver and I'll be more than willing to sell my unlocked AT&T TP 4G to someone here on P|C at a fair price.

motivation .........
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 12/14/2011 at 12:34 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Barry's like the shower drain of webOS. If anything of value gets lost, it'll eventually find its way to him.
    Yeah, Hopefully JR isn't gonna come knockin' at my door looking for some of it ...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Yeah, Hopefully JR isn't gonna come knockin' at my door looking for some of it ...
    Well, lets hear the review.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    TTB.. Haha! Good score mate! I thought as much!

Yeah.. and whose fussed about a few scratches on such a rarity.. I certainly wouldn't be!

Happy Now?

OK.. PM me when your ready to part with it because you've just scored another 20 brand new Go's from China somewhere!.. "1st dibs".. Thanks for polishing it up for me too!

Sorry, I'm done
    At least until Meg releases the fruit of her passion sometime in 2013. It'll be called the HP Touchpad II by then ....
    Sorry, I'm done
    At least until Meg releases the fruit of her passion sometime in 2013. It'll be called the HP Touchpad II by then ....
    No probs.. just messin with Ya!

Is that Touchpad 2 or '11' ?

(Jeez.. I hope not the latter!)

No probs.. just messin with Ya!

Is that Touchpad 2 or '11' ?

(Jeez.. I hope not the latter!)

ii
    iiTouchpad... "NO!"

PrinceAlbert likes this.
    Barry,

grats! Now we all hate you.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Well, this one will be harder to drive over
    Rod,
    Have you been able to put together a meta-doctor script based on the AT&T TP 4G 3.0.4 production doctor for these (TP GO 3G's) yet?
    Have you tried the meta-opal-doctor script?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Beggars can't be choosers?

I mean if it was 'loose motherboard'.. 'dry solder joints'.. 'only top 70% of cracked screen working' and 'no audio', then leave it WELL alone!

NOT 'scratches'.. Oh NO!
    Just sounds like any other well used 2nd hand bit of tech!

Sure.. there will be better ones.. interesting to see what the final bids on this one are though. It seems fairly well 'hidden'.. in the 10-inch Wifi only listings?

EDIT: 'Gone' now anyway. Exactly 'where'.. I don't know!
    "This listing (250948968000) has been removed, or this item is not available."

Well, as a brilliant man ones said: "I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist. Its part of who I am"

... Btw, that brilliant man was Michael Jackson
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Well, this one will be harder to drive over
    Maybe American Tourister can make a "barry-proof" case?

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-e96m4730[/YT]
    I see pandas.
    "..Well, as a brilliant man ones said: "I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist. Its part of who I am"

... Btw, that brilliant man was Michael Jackson.."

~~~

So the Perfectionist's only IMperfection, is that they be Perfectionists!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234