1.    #1  
    I accidentally deleted my bookmarks last night. Is there any way to restore them via the auto backup with WebOS?

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by kablam0r View Post
    I accidentally deleted my bookmarks last night. Is there any way to restore them via the auto backup with WebOS?

thanks!
    Not if a backup ran since you deleted them. Even if it hasn't, the only way I know to restore from a backup is to doctor the device, which may or may not be worth the trouble.
    I always save Bookmarks in the 'Favorites' launcher tab too.
    And by then deliberately deleting all brower Bookmarks, you can also re-save them in a specific order as Bookmarks by first opening the required page from 'Favorites'.

Long winded, but it also serves as a local backup!

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    I always save Bookmarks in the 'Favorites' launcher tab too.
    And by then deliberately deleting all brower Bookmarks, you can also re-save them in a specific order as Bookmarks by first opening the required page from 'Favorites'.

Long winded, but it also serves as a local backup!

Thanks! Wish I had done this before! The 3.0.5 update removed Jason’s “Remove clear bookmarks button” patch and I accidentally deleted my bookmarks! Arghh!! Wish there was a way to resore them without using the Dr., as I don’t plan to do that.