Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    For the last week I am having the most annoying problem. For some reason, everynight, overnight, the Touchpad loses my bookmarks, the ability to browse the Internet (WI-FI is still connected though), and email access. I have to restart it to get all of these working and it's getting on my nerves. The Touchpad is up to date, latest firmware, everything, but I cannot get it to stop doing this.

Has anyone heard of this happening? Any fixes? Should I just do a format and restore?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jblank View Post
    For the last week I am having the most annoying problem. For some reason, everynight, overnight, the Touchpad loses my bookmarks, the ability to browse the Internet (WI-FI is still connected though), and email access. I have to restart it to get all of these working and it's getting on my nerves. The Touchpad is up to date, latest firmware, everything, but I cannot get it to stop doing this.

Has anyone heard of this happening? Any fixes? Should I just do a format and restore?
    50 views...no responses...so I just went ahead and did an erase and restore.
    I was going to suggest using the Dr.

How did it go?
    The doctor fixes everything. lol
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chicle View Post
    I was going to suggest using the Dr.

How did it go?
    The doctor? Can you explain who that is (or what)?

As far as how it went, I will have to give it a night or so to see if this comes back.
    Read the How-To here:

How To Recover - WebOS Internals
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    I'm having the exact same issue. Going to doctor when the backup server issues get fixed.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jblank View Post
    50 views...no responses...so I just went ahead and did an erase and restore.
    Has it re-occurred since the doctoring?
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
    I'm having the same problems: no bookmarks, email is blank, app catalog doesn't come up, etc. At first, resetting was enough to make it come back, but now that doesn't even work.
    So I ran the doctor and I had to reinstall my App Catalog manually, but -- for now at least -- everything else seems to be working fine.