1.    #1  
    stock tp at the moment but tired of having to hit the browser stop button then reload the page so it loads faster. Tp seems to allows load 3/4 of the page then slow to a crawl to complete the page loading on precentral.net site.

I give in and am ready to unstock this device if it will help. Downloaded wosiq home brew guide app but have not yet even connected my tp to my pc. If there is a fix for this issue I want it...just give me the 1, 2 3 step info and I will do it since I no longer find web surfing enjoyable on the device.

thanks
    I'm running Uberkernel OC'd to 1.512. It seems to help the website loading considerably. I say go for it. There are numerous great videos and guides online to help you.
    **Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!**

• As a top contributor to the HP Consumer Support Forums, HP provides me access to the Tochpad at no charge so I may better respond to the questions raised on the Forum.
    P|C has a LOT of flash ads on it. Disable flash and that problem will go away. (of course you will be missing a ton of content...)

P.s. I don't have that problem. Clearing the browser cache periodically seems to abate that issue for me.
    Loading P|C webpage slow is normal. I found this web have many people visited, so not surprising that sometimes I even can't open it, especially the forum. TP browser lack of many things but I'm quite sure if you compared with other tablet, TP browser can be said good enough. Don't compared it with chrome or firefox in PC version. PC version always better compared to mobile/tablet version.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    I'm using Iron to view P|C webpages during my breaks at work - even this one is occasionally loading the pages quite slow. I think this might be due to heavy server load.
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
    Get Communities for forum browsing. Pre Central often runs like a dog, especially at this time of night, I'm guessing it's system maintenance time.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    First, install the adblock or max blocker patch. This will block ads and make a big difference. Second, disable the Flawed Browser Cache . Last, consider purchasing Advanced Browser. It has many features missing in the stock browser and IMHO is worth the money.

Also, these help too with overall WebOS performance:
    Remove Dropped Packet Logging - Patch
    Muffle System Logging - Patch
    Set logging to minimal - dial ##logs# in the phone dialer and adjust logging
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    First, install the adblock or max blocker patch. This will block ads and make a big difference. Second, disable the Flawed Browser Cache . Last, consider purchasing Advanced Browser. It has many features missing in the stock browser and IMHO is worth the money.

Also, these help too with overall WebOS performance:
    Remove Dropped Packet Logging - Patch
    Muffle System Logging - Patch
    Set logging to minimal - dial ##logs# in the phone dialer and adjust logging
    I purchased the Advanced Browser. How do I make it my default browser? Also, how I replace the old icon on the main programs bar (on the bottom of the screen)?
    thanks
    mine seems to snag on any portion of a webpage that has a text entry field for doing a search, rest of the page loads reasonably well but teh text entry field seems frozen/cant type in it until the big old snag vanishes then its good to go.

tad weird, not gamebreaking just yet but irritating, just as easily could be something else, as mentioned above possibly ad/dodgey scripts related, who knows.