Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    The bit I don't like is that I have to select text before options appear - like bullets. Why can't I just start them from where I am.

Alan
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhargett View Post
    Finally, after owning my favorite red screen of death software for a month, my prayers to the WebOS gods have paid off: At 11 last night I received a notification that my Touchpad had software updates. I expected what had been my weekly Video Flood patch, and was not disappointed, but what else I saw set my heart racing. An update? Of Picsel Smart Office? Could it be? And it was.

The download bar crawled across the center of my landscaped screen as I drummed my fingers on the back of the case. The little blue thermometer grew longer and longer until, at last, success!

I opened the program, crossing fingers and toes. Seconds passed slowly, but my patience was rewarded with that beautiful splashscreen. I hungrily tapped around for five minutes then retired for the evening, dreaming happy dreams about how much I love WebOS, despite its flaws.
    Update may have worked for you but I have v 1.8.4 with the lovely red screen that tells me:
    License not verified. Please connect to network and try again. Attached here for all to see.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhargett View Post
    Finally, after owning my favorite red screen of death software for a month, my prayers to the WebOS gods have paid off: At 11 last night I received a notification that my Touchpad had software updates. I expected what had been my weekly Video Flood patch, and was not disappointed, but what else I saw set my heart racing. An update? Of Picsel Smart Office? Could it be? And it was.

The download bar crawled across the center of my landscaped screen as I drummed my fingers on the back of the case. The little blue thermometer grew longer and longer until, at last, success!

I opened the program, crossing fingers and toes. Seconds passed slowly, but my patience was rewarded with that beautiful splashscreen. I hungrily tapped around for five minutes then retired for the evening, dreaming happy dreams about how much I love WebOS, despite its flaws.
    What version do you have?
    I was hoping that the program would handle large PDFs better then the built in PDF app. But I get out of memory errors as soon as I try to open them. These are PDF in the 21 MB range. In the basic PDF software they will open but they are a pic that won't expand such as aviation charts. The .jpg version of them when opened in picsel won't un blur it when they are expanded.
    Im unable to open word documents created from piscel smart on my computer nor quick office. I get an error message saying the file is damaged, anyone else having this issue?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12