1.    #1  
    has anyone found a good solution to the mouseover javascript command
    ie:
    td onmouseover="showmenu('name')" onmouseout="hidemeenu('name')"

Ive found discussions about this but no solutions
    Thanks Bill
    Best solution I can think of is to not make use of "mouseover" to begin with, considering that it's basically only useful for systems with mice, and even then, it's usually pretty annoying to have stuff happening when you haven't explicitly clicked the mouse to bring it up.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  3.    #3  
    There are MANY web pages that use mouseover and I have NO way to control that.
    Afraid we have to live with the commands. We need a solution!!
    oh, for some reason I was thinking as if you were developing, not trying to use something, my bad.

No ideas on use. I can't think of too many places other than the Palm Dev site that I use that use mouseovers, but they have an alternate that comes up on click.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: