Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cantaffordit
  • 2 Post By majidsyed
  1.    #1  
    I have a HP Touchpad and would like to know a way of turning off the mic . Please help
    why do you want to mute the mic? It only is used for calls or recording? Otherwise it is disabled.

can you describe a use case where the mic is "on" and you don't want it to be? Like maybe capturing video?

most video editing apps will let you strip out the audio, or you could just put tape over the mic opening...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    why do you want to mute the mic? It only is used for calls or recording? Otherwise it is disabled.

can you describe a use case where the mic is "on" and you don't want it to be? Like maybe capturing video?

most video editing apps will let you strip out the audio, or you could just put tape over the mic opening...
    thanks for I ur reply mod
    I use Skype for conference calls and at times I have to mute my line to avoid background disturbances. Which is why I need to mute the Mic. Now that I have been specific could you please help me with the solution.
    There's a "Mute" button right on the screen when the phone app is up and a Skype call is on.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    once connected, there is a mute button in the upper right corner of the skype/dialer app. It says "audio" and has a picture of a microphone with a line through it.
    trowany likes this.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    There's a "Mute" button right on the screen when the phone app is up and a Skype call is on.
    thanks will try I guess I missed a simple option
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    once connected, there is a mute button in the upper right corner of the skype/dialer app. It says "audio" and has a picture of a microphone with a line through it.
    thanks for taking time out and replying my silly query. Appreciate that
    trowany and Cantaffordit like this.
    no problem, that's how we all learn and that's why these forums are here!