Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree16Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    If memory serves me well, Glimpse got a first round of 10,000 promo codes, and later two more of 5,000 each.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Guys you're wrong. Palm only picked Glimpse once. And Palm only gave promo codes for 5,000 copies. They did pick my other App: Clipboard for another promo code giveaway for 5,000 copies (maybe that's where you got mixed up)
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshoper View Post
    ....Are the devs no more interested in developing for webos because they think it's dead ? So they shouldn't have sold us apps in the beginning..
    A lot of developers worked on and released their apps before HP killed webOS. As far as updates, there are two types of updates: Bug fixes & Adding new features. A dev is obligated to fix bugs, but not obligated to add new features (especially with an uncertain future)
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    Guys you're wrong. Palm only picked Glimpse once. And Palm only gave promo codes for 5,000 copies. They did pick my other App: Clipboard for another promo code giveaway for 5,000 copies (maybe that's where you got mixed up)
    Not really. But I don't want to start a discussion about this, because it has no sense. Anyways, it's easy to check that Glimpse got at least two batchs of promo codes.
    Last edited by deCorvett; 11/28/2011 at 04:01 AM.
    Newness Developments apps:

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    It's really only once from HP's promotion. I think you're confused with the one time where glimpse was on sale for $0.99 by the developer himself.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    ... it's easy to check that Glimpse got at least two batchs of promo codes.
    How do you check this?
    Cos I honestly don't remember glimpse getting more than one batch...
    How do you check this?
    Cos I honestly don't remember glimpse getting more than one batch...
    http://blog.palm.com/palm/2011/08/6-pack.html
    http://blog.palm.com/palm/2011/09/go...-who-wait.html

Newness Developments apps:

hmmm, I have no memory of it been given internationally. Well, I guess you're right then...
  8.    #68  
    Just to put my grain of salt: I got my Glimpse code through the second batch of promocodes. I remember saying to myself that I was lucky
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234