Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    CompUSA has a 32GB Touchpad bundle for $229.99 during black friday, from 5am - 10am.

It includes:

HP Touchpad 32GB
    Belkin Tablet Desktop Stand
    Belkin Tablet Sleeve
    Creative Labs Bluetooth Speaker

Here's a link to the ad:

http://i40.tinypic.com/21nlhf6.jpg

Hope this helps,
    Daaknes
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    hm. well it leaves about 99% of the population out. it says prices are for in store only, but i think compusa only has like 6 stores nationwide :P
    well, closer to about 20 stores, but still, wherever you are, compusa probably isn't!

it makes me wonder though how many other places will have Touchpads for black friday. I'm betting the reason my distributor back-orders for Touchpads remain unfilled is that the major retailers snapped them up to use as bundle and black friday deals they can actually make money on.
    Selling it with some serious junk peripherals. Wish they'd add $20 to the price and give it the proper HP stuff.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    That's the same deal I got from Tigerdirect for My 32g Touchpad. Nearly identical. The only difference was Tigerdirect threw in a 16 gig USB drive and they charged $50 more.

I will tell you first hand.. The sleeve is as worthless as titts on a bore and the bluetooth speaker sounds like people singing through an empty cardboard paper towel roll.

Don't think anything in that bundle is worth using because it's not. You have to view the bundle price as basically just the touchpad itself because the other stuff isn't even worth a quarter at a garage sale.
    Buuuuuuuu... Me wants! Me wants! Me wants!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    I thought CompUSA stores went out of business? all the stores in my area closed.
    yeah, then their name was purchased by Tiger Direct, who opened a few stores with the name. Strange, strange thing to do.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    tiger direct also now owns the circuit city brand name as well.. i think