Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1.    #1  
    Thank you for your interest in the HP Developer DevicePurchase Program. Youíve been qualified to participate in the programand your Access Code and ordering instructions are listed below. Beforeplacing your order, please note the following information about the program:

This program is for U.S. and Canadian developers.
    You will need a valid credit card to place an order. Your card will be charged when your device ships.
    The Access Code listed below is valid until November 27, 2011 or while supplies last, is non-transferable and good for one TouchPad device. Each code will be marked as invalid once used.
    All sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges will be made.
    Yay!
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

sledge007 and sketch42 like this.
    congrats.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I ordered mine last night just before midnight and received a UPS shipment notification and tracking number this morning. That HP just might become an efficient leading edge high-tech company some day.

Now I will be able to delegate my 4G TP to be a user device. Yeah!
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    grats. Now, what will you develop?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    a google voice app launcher
    lol
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    with all these new developers getting them, hopefully someone will make a port of opera or ff or something
  7.    #7  
    I have big big plans.... I have three apps I am simultaneously developing for the iPad and TouchPad. With any luck, I will be in business 'in the coming months'

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Mine should be delivered on Monday.
    pogeypre likes this.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I've got my touchpad being delivered on Monday the 28th. I am excited but fear it wont be good for anything but developing an app for a dying webOS platform. I have to look around a 'lil more for tips and tricks, (preware and such) to see what I am able to do with this thing. I actually never thought I'd get one and not real sure what to do with it yet.
    pogeypre likes this.
  10.    #10  
    It's certainly worth developing for. I think that HP is smart enough (don't laugh) to not give up webOS without doing something with it. Too many users.

If it's your first tablet, I think you'll find plenty to do with it. If it's not, well, you'll find plenty of niches to fill
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Balooz likes this.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    yeah, printer apps(damnit.)
    For those of you who only used one of your two codes from HP. I'm collecting the unused ones. You can PM them to me. I'll make sure nobody from slickdeals uses them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    For those of you who only used one of your two codes from HP. I'm collecting the unused ones. You can PM them to me. I'll make sure nobody from slickdeals uses them.

I thought they where NON-Transferable barry

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Mutoidi likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I thought they where NON-Transferable barry

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    supposed to be, but I was able to order using a friends extra code. So obviously they ARE. CC charged Thursday and tracking number indicates it should be here tomorrow.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    supposed to be, but I was able to order using a friends extra code. So obviously they ARE. CC charged Thursday and tracking number indicates it should be here tomorrow.
    Thats great, would be terrific if they could go to devs. Be glad to help as middleman if needed.
  17.    #17  
    I am very dissapointed. After receiving a tracking number and having my card charged on Friday, I received an email late last night indicating that my order was cancelled due to lack of inventory.

It is disheartening when I see the dev program used for people to make a quick profit instead of using it to lift up webOS.

I am now stuck paying a 70- 200 dollar premium on a TouchPad to support an ecosystem that I believe in. That may be worth it, but now I have to reconsider a couple of things.

Needless to say, this is not a good day.

I have the same problem pogeypre, I received an email with the coupon code saying:
    "Thank you for your interest in the HP Developer Device Purchase Program. You’ve been qualified to participate in the program and your Coupon Code and ordering instructions are listed below. Before placing your order, please note the following information about the program"
    I made the payment and now, a week later, another mail say me:
    "Dear Customer

I regret to inform you that Palm/HP is not in a position to fulfil your
    recent order(s) for a 32G Touchpad, which you ordered as part of the Palm/HP
    developer program. Unfortunately, all the stock has been allocated and
    shipped and there is little or no prospect of additional stock being made
    available.
    We have processed a refund of your payment, which should be back in your
    account shortly.
    We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

As you can see, HP still doing things the ***
    I am a European(Danish) developer who registered within 24 hours of the program start. I haven't received any coupons or even an email from HP. So veryyy disappointed did any European developers get a coupon?

Or is this a hoax to get more developers to register so that HP can get a better price for webos?
    Asked for the codes on Nov 4th, received us codes Nov 12th, sent email cause i need european code ( live in germany ), received emea codes Nov21st, orderer TP, received TP Nov24th, So i am lucky.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast