1.    #1  
    I apologize if this is answered elsewhere. I'm new to the forum. I noticed last night that all of my exchange mail was missing except 1. This morning it is still missing but I have today's mail. I have restarted the touchpad and also removed and readded the account. I checked via OWA and the mail is all there. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I checked with a couple of users who sync their exchange mail to their droids in the same fashion and they are having no issues.

And I'm the IT guy, so I don't have anyone at work to blame it on.....<grin>.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Menu, Preferences & Accounts, select your Exchange account, then change the setting under Sync. It only shows recent emails, the setting lets you change how recent is recent (from 1 day to 1 month).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post
    Menu, Preferences & Accounts, select your Exchange account, then change the setting under Sync. It only shows recent emails, the setting lets you change how recent is recent (from 1 day to 1 month).
    I will double check that. Thanks!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post
    You nailed it. No clue as to how that was changed, but we're back in business. Thanks!
    I use the 'show all' option I think it was... as I keep a clean mailbox but save items in sub folders I need access to on the road.