Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes
    It seems the Facebook app no longer even pulls in my notifications.

Now it really is useless and I have to rely on my iPhone for Facebook notifications.
    Check your facebook settings, I still get my facebook notifications fine on my TP. FB did recently change their notification settings though... not the first time a FB change has borked things (even web and e-mail).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Check your facebook settings, I still get my facebook notifications fine on my TP. FB did recently change their notification settings though... not the first time a FB change has borked things (even web and e-mail).

I'm not sure what is going on with mine - sometimes I get a lot of notifications, sometimes none at all - it seems to be... random.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    I'm not sure what is going on with mine - sometimes I get a lot of notifications, sometimes none at all - it seems to be... random.
    Mine seems to have just stopped receiving notifications completely. Even if I launch the app and hit the icon the latest notification listed is 2 days old. All my notifications appear just fine on the site proper.

Is the android app any better? If ICS comes along I may just switch.
    Android FB app is pretty poor but at least functional. The browser is quite quick though (especially some of the alternatives) and you can easily set a different User Agent to get the desktop version of FB which would be quite usable.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12