1.    #1  
    I have two TouchPads that I am using as a car entertainment system, one each mounted behind the driver and passenger headrests with universal tablet mounts.

Basically, I want to play the same movie on both TPs and want the movie playback to be synchronize so that there is no lip-sync effect.

Right now, I have the same movie uploaded to both TPs and hit "play" at the same time on the TouchPad player for both TouchPads. But I can never get the timing just right.

Any suggestions will be helpful.
    I'd be very surprised if there is a solution for this. Even pressing them simultaneously doesn't guarantee anything as the response times might be different.
    you could always just give the kids headphones. Makes the sync a moot point.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bvbull200 View Post
    you could always just give the kids headphones. Makes the sync a moot point.
    Yes, but everyone seems to like it when the sounds comes from the car speakers, to which a TP is connected via bluetooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by sknexus View Post
    Yes, but everyone seems to like it when the sounds comes from the car speakers, to which a TP is connected via bluetooth.
    Gotcha. No clue, then.