Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    A few days ago, my Touchpad completely lost all sound. No notifications, no system sounds, no music, nothing. Even when I plug in my headphones nothing happens. I've tried rebooting it, using the pulseaudio restarter, and ever other thing I could possibly think of. It seems that it's permanently lost sound, but since the headphones don't work I think it's a software issue. Does anyone have any suggestions? I haven't tried doctoring it yet, could that fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by amart402 View Post
    A few days ago, my Touchpad completely lost all sound. No notifications, no system sounds, no music, nothing. Even when I plug in my headphones nothing happens. I've tried rebooting it, using the pulseaudio restarter, and ever other thing I could possibly think of. It seems that it's permanently lost sound, but since the headphones don't work I think it's a software issue. Does anyone have any suggestions? I haven't tried doctoring it yet, could that fix it?
    try this outit could work lol first check to see if mute is turned on or sounds turned off in sounds&ringtones app. then make sure airplane mode is off in the preferences dropdown by tapping the battery symbol. if not those then plug in headphones and start up music app and start playing some music then hit stop the music and close app and unplug headphones after closing the app. now reboot the touchpad and see what happens
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Ok, suddenly the volume from my headphones started working, but the speaker volume still won't work.