Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    I can empathize with Bill Murray's character. Every time I reboot my TP it show two meeting reminders which were dismissed last week, 52 old emails, and 5 software updates which I have downloaded and installed at least 5 times.

Anyone have an idea as to what is going on? Any thoughts as to the fix?
    Sounds like it's time for the Dr.
    Might want to Dr.... For the meetings and e-mail, what are you syncing with?

With the apps, you could try deleting and reinstalling to see if that clears that up.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Videos | How It Should Have Ended

ITS GROUNDHOG DAY (a different version) !!!!
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Might want to Dr.... For the meetings and e-mail, what are you syncing with?

With the apps, you could try deleting and reinstalling to see if that clears that up.
    The email syncs with gmail, yahoo, 2 work accounts. The calendars sync through google calendar sync and include my work calendar and my google calendar.

One of the apps that keeps updating is the HP App Catalog. The others had recent updates (Advanced Browser, Music Player Remix, and WiFi Media Sync., etc.)

The other issue I keep having has to do with charging. Sometimes the TP won't acknowledge it is on the charging stand or USB charger. When that happens, I turn off the TP and reboot....then comes Groundhog Day.

I suspect I need to run WebOS Doctor, but I am not sure the correct steps. Knock wood, I never had to doctor my Pre+. I need to search the site to find one of the handy, dandy step-by-step instructions for doing the Dr without loosing something.

Thanks.

I probably need to
    Quote Originally Posted by dgcorn View Post
    The email syncs with gmail, yahoo, 2 work accounts. The calendars sync through google calendar sync and include my work calendar and my google calendar.
    I use 2 gmail accounts and google calendar too... no issues here.

I am thinking maybe it is an exchange server bug, are the e-mails and meetings all from the same account (maybe one of your work accounts), or are these coming from all of your accounts.

Regardless of the answer above, may want to remove offending account(s) or all accounts and then add them back one at a time.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Funny enough, I just watched Groundhog Day on my Touchpad yesterday during a 14-hour
    flight. Watched it 1.5 times. The seatback video screen was a big 15-inch unit and the
    onboard AVOD had hundreds of movies, yet I watched a video on my own Touchpad.

I do agree with other replies above... OP should definitely use webOS Doctor.
    It's a painless and fast process... last time I did it, I think I only waited 30 to
    40 minutes. (from start, until all apps have been downloaded/restored)
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Do I have to remove anything from the device prior to using the webOS Doctor? Kernal, patches, etc???