1.    #1  
    How do I connect my TP to either Sprint or Verizon wireless? Do you I have to buy a mobile hotspot? Or can I buy something that connects to the USB port?

Kind of new to this but dont always have access to a standard WiFi hot spot.

Thanks,
    You'd want to get a mobile hotspot or a device that has a proper WiFi tether

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  3.    #3  
    thought so.... was hoping to not have to carry something around all the time. Thanks!
    I've tried to tether to my work BB Bold with blue tooth but it just wont work.
    Quote Originally Posted by w1graves View Post
    thought so.... was hoping to not have to carry something around all the time. Thanks!
    android-wifi-tether - Wireless Tether for Root Users - Google Project Hosting

google's android tether works for me for galaxy s epic 4g on sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by w1graves View Post
    You don't need a hotspot plan in many cases.. if you have a data phone, most have free tether apps available if you look around.