1.    #1  
    HI there
    can anyone help me please I have installed webos on my pc and then connected my touch pad to my pc that was ok but when i tryed to connect it again a second time it says there are no devies connected I am confused. can any one suggest anything please as I have hit a brick wall. thanks for any help
    open start menu and in the search box type "services.msc", click on services when it pops up in the generated list . after services opens up scroll dwon to "palm navocom" and right click on it and hit the restart button .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    open start menu and in the search box type "services.msc", click on services when it pops up in the generated list . after services opens up scroll dwon to "palm navocom" and right click on it and hit the restart button .
    HI there
    Sorry im being blonde do i do this on my search menu on my touch padand were do u mean search menu it all new to me still a learner with my touch pad. thanks for help though
    Last edited by stardolphine; 11/20/2011 at 03:38 PM.