1.    #1  
    Hi!

Newbie here! I can take pictures with the camera, but they are not getting saved! They used to save but not anymore! I think it might be clashing with photos ive uploaded off my digital camera, but not too sure! I cant find them anywhere!

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

WB*
    Im having the same problem, when I download pics from email but they dont show up in photos app.
    same here. From emails and the web.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
    Im having the same problem, when I download pics from email but they dont show up in photos app.
    You need to reboot the Touchpad which will update the picture and video folders.
    Quote Originally Posted by rauder View Post
    You need to reboot the Touchpad which will update the picture and video folders.
    I've rebooted a lot of time didn't work. Only thing that worked was hook up to my laptop via usb than just unplug it without ejecting. The pics finally indexed.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
    I've rebooted a lot of time didn't work. Only thing that worked was hook up to my laptop via usb than just unplug it without ejecting. The pics finally indexed.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
    Media Indexing bug is inconsistent with fixes... I would not recommend the above method though. As with the rebooting, no 1 fix will work for everything, but yanking the cable when TP is mounted in USB mode can cause other issue with corruption.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Media Indexing bug is inconsistent with fixes... I would not recommend the above method though. As with the rebooting, no 1 fix will work for everything, but yanking the cable when TP is mounted in USB mode can cause other issue with corruption.
    go to internalz pro and go to the 100palm folder they shud still be saved just not showing in the camera app
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunksaliby View Post
    go to internalz pro and go to the 100palm folder they shud still be saved just not showing in the camera app
    Yeah I know how to find em... Just saying the bug has no surefire "fix". And internalz doesn't fix the overall system feature.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Yeah I know how to find em... Just saying the bug has no surefire "fix". And internalz doesn't fix the overall system feature.
    haha oh ok I gotchya yeah its pretty annoying to say the least....I heard 3.0.5 fixes this issue though!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunksaliby View Post
    haha oh ok I gotchya yeah its pretty annoying to say the least....I heard 3.0.5 fixes this issue though!
    Would be nice.... My Veer had the Bug BADDDD. Pre2 and Pre3 haven't been bad (yet, fingers crossed).

Haven't side loaded a lot of media on to the TP, the downloaded stuff has been good so far though. And the few pics I've taken with it have worked fine.
    I'm having the same trouble with web photos saved. I can view them from internalz pro, but they're not showing up in any of my photos and videos folders. I'm guessing they are not getting saved to the right location, but I'm not sure how to change that.

EDIT I did a device restart and everything's fine.
    Last edited by woosh; 05/02/2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: update
    You plug your phone in?
    Anything stored in media/internal that is a readable file type by webOS *should* be indexed, unless the folder or file name starts with a "."