1.    #1  
    after 3.0.4 update can't hear Anything through headphones...plug in and no sound through headphones but sounds still comes out through Speakers. Very Frustrating ....tried restarting...but no change. . . Btw spell check blows. . .
    Most people who have this problem find that there is something that has fallen into their headphone jack.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  3.    #3  
    Thanks but that's not it...it worked fine until after 3.0.4 now can't use headphones so basically useless as I was using to listen to music and watch movies on my train commute to work...can't wait for an ice cream sandwich cm9 mod for three touchpad...
  4.    #4  
    ok figured It out removed "touch volume" and all is good now.
    Quote Originally Posted by hapbeeboy View Post
    ok figured It out removed "touch volume" and all is good now.
    I have the same issue. I plug in headphones, can't hear anything but when I unplug the headphones, I don't have any sound. I have to reboot. Where do you find "touch volume" ?
    I have the same problem although sometimes headphones do work, just REALLY quiet. I thought it was a problem with my warranty replacement unit but I guess other people have this problem too.
    Palm Pre 2, HP Pre3, HP Veer, HP TouchPad 32GB
    I had the sound disapearing problem as well the other day when plugging in headphones then after removing it no sound in speakers. A reboot fixed it. Don't have touch volume installed myself either so I doubt its that. I did however have my music app already open and I think playing when I plugged in my headphones. It would be interesting to see if that could be the cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by crucialcolin View Post
    I had the sound disapearing problem as well the other day when plugging in headphones then after removing it no sound in speakers. A reboot fixed it. Don't have touch volume installed myself either so I doubt its that. I did however have my music app already open and I think playing when I plugged in my headphones. It would be interesting to see if that could be the cause.
    I don't have any patches installed yet and I have sound issues so it can't be anything that people have installed. My sound dies if I plug/unplug headphones while YouTube is running so it seems similar to your music app issue. Another problem is that sometimes the speakers don't sound right. There's a crackling sound. But it fixes itself after a while.
    Palm Pre 2, HP Pre3, HP Veer, HP TouchPad 32GB