Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By sinsin07
  • 1 Post By The Bard
  • 1 Post By sinsin07
  • 1 Post By ToniCipriani
  1.    #1  
    They took everything having to with phones off the site, HP USA | Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    They took everything having to with phones off the site, HP USA | Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses
    It's just about webOS now, the Touchpad isn't even there.
    Looks like Everybody On is no longer the catch phrase: Works the way you do, so you get more done.

Apparently they don't have a clue as to how people get more done. Where is the Citrix App? Salesforce? Is there any Sharepoint intergration?
    bluenote likes this.
    Maybe HP just want to focus in WebOS support and partner / license it to other manufacturer
    ursula likes this.
    They adjusted website to reflect current situation. No big deal. Anyway, regarding Citrix app, I spoke to Citrix sales people and no one understood what this webOS is and what I'm talking about. Funny.
    Sure, funny, because until very recently, there was a Citrix app in the catalog...
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    .... and the heartbreak just continues..

I'll keep a firm and loving clutch on my 3 year old Palm Pre, until I cant use it at all. It still does what I want, how I want,. Just sad.. best phone OS ever, and just could not make it against the ios and droid monsters..

I will love you forever, Pre.. **SIGH**
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

anyone notice how they feature a "White" TP here? i dont remember the white one being sold in the States ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    Maybe HP just want to focus in WebOS support and partner / license it to other manufacturer
    Well then they need a different catch phrase, like Please oh please somebody buy Webos, or Webos Firesale Today, get will it's still hot. (Some work required)

Quote Originally Posted by chalx View Post
    They adjusted website to reflect current situation. No big deal. Anyway, regarding Citrix app, I spoke to Citrix sales people and no one understood what this webOS is and what I'm talking about. Funny.
    LMAO
    The Bard likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    .... and the heartbreak just continues..

I'll keep a firm and loving clutch on my 3 year old Palm Pre, until I cant use it at all. It still does what I want, how I want,. Just sad.. best phone OS ever, and just could not make it against the ios and droid monsters..

I will love you forever, Pre.. **SIGH**
    That really sad. But I really surprise how your pre can survive 3 years old while build quality in Pre really not good. Some lucky enough to have Pre with solid quality.

Lots of people stuck using Pre- / + because of their carrier. Yes it is really hard to change carrier especially we are already years using same carrier. But I found some people jump to other carrier because they want Pre 3 so bad. I just suggest if you can't change carrier, maybe you can bought second phone AT&T Pre3. It is fall really cheap in price. And it is far better then original pre. Significant difference. Maybe this not a feasible option for most people. But if you still love webOS whatever happened, better have the latest and the best webOS device (Pre3) that we can buy, because maybe we don't have chance anymore to feel webOS on better devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsin07 View Post
    Looks like Everybody On is no longer the catch phrase: Works the way you do, so you get more done.

Apparently they don't have a clue as to how people get more done. Where is the Citrix App? Salesforce? Is there any Sharepoint intergration?
    The real question is... how can people get more done... on what?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    IICODECll likes this.