1.    #1  
    I'm trying to copy emails in a quickoffice-google spreadsheet (over 30) to paste into bcc and cc of the email app but it doesn't work. I can paste in the body but not the cc or bcc lines. Anyone else have this problem?
    Type a few characters into the field, then tap them. It should bring up the options to select. Tap "Select all". When it highlights them, tap the highlighted text, and then it should bring up the options with "Paste" included.

Hope that helps...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcedhk View Post
    Type a few characters into the field, then tap them. It should bring up the options to select. Tap "Select all". When it highlights them, tap the highlighted text, and then it should bring up the options with "Paste" included.

Hope that helps...
    Holy extra steps Batman! I think this qualifies as a bug. Yes it works. Thanks.
    i just hold on it, until paste comes up..
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    Holy extra steps Batman! I think this qualifies as a bug.
    Yes! This and the way the keyboard deals with accidental key brushes when typing are my 2 biggest remaining pet peeves with webOS on the Touchpad. My other one was addressed this week by a homebrew developer who made a patch to add arrow keys to the keyboard...

What really irks me is that these are little things that can easily be tweaked by HP, but they don't. It's the little things that make the difference between a great user experience and a frustrating one so I don't understand why they let low hanging fruit like these items go unaddressed....