Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Nicest Twitter client ever? Quite possibly.
    It's very nice, but needs font size choices and background notifications like Carbon.

Also, would love if it synced with Carbon to be at the same place, but that's wishful thinking I'm sure.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    It's very nice, but needs font size choices and background notifications like Carbon.

Also, would love if it synced with Carbon to be at the same place, but that's wishful thinking I'm sure.
    I'm sure those features will come. In the meanwhile, lots of cool stuff. My favorite is the downward scroll/swipe to refresh. Brilliant.
    <thread title updated>
    Also, no powerscroll for scrolling quickly to the top of the list is annoying.
    SmartFah likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Also, no powerscroll for scrolling quickly to the top of the list is annoying.
    Yeah, I'm definitely missing powerscroll.
    You should read their twitter feed... Possibly using Graphite

Powerscroll is coming, a light theme is coming, notification preferences are coming etc. etc.

So this app is definitely going to get better and fuller featured in the coming months.
  8. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Is this app free or paid for? If it's paid for, how much is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    Did you sell your Touchpad?
  10. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Did you sell your Touchpad?
    I'm in android land and in the middle of some PDF reading/annotation, so I was hoping to avoid a reboot.
    It costs $4.99.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    Could somebody please post some screenshots? :-)
    This is a very nice app already, and I'm glad to see updates are being planned.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    I'm not paying $5 for a Twitter client that makes "trending" a mandatory part of my screen.
    Best Twitter client I've ever seen, and it's not close.
    I don't read tweets enough to justify the price tag unfortunately. I prefer tweeting from my phone too and that's what I use Phnx for (free).
    Quote Originally Posted by bvbull200 View Post
    $5? That is nuts. Spaz HD does just fine.
    To each their own, but I can't stand Spaz HD. I hated using it so much that I deleted it off my TP and was only reading Twitter from my phone.

By all means, people should try Spaz HD first to see if it meets their needs. But it's great that there's finally some good competition for it.
  18. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Can I echo the request for someone to give us some screenshots so we have a better idea of what we would get for our 5.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I saw it, and think its worth it, I was just waiting to see if there were some promo codes for it.... And $'s off would help. Can't see screen shots in the app catalog?
    The past two times I have closed Graphite and reopened the app later, it has wiped out my accounts; I have to reauthorize them.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast