1.    #1  
    Today is November 16 and I still don't see the November Pivot issue...Staring at the same picture for weeks now, I wonder if some day the blue ball is gonna change to a christmas ball and the girls wearing Santa costumes and it's called the December issue 'HP is wishing you a Happy 2012 RIP webOS' . Just kidding..Is there anymore news on the Pivot for UK users?
    Check with GuyFromNam, he reports it to be called "Pivot Retardo"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by apeka53 View Post
    Today is November 16 and I still don't see the November Pivot issue...
    And so it begins.

Already we have forgotten that the missing November issue was once the missing October issue...

Soon those memories of the happy, smiling, 20-somethings of July, August and September will be gone too.

All will be assimilated by the armies of sulky, sullen, somewhat too thin teenagers, and their slowly spinning, spinning, spinning ball.

You are watching the ball, aren't you?

Keep watching the ball...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyke View Post

You are watching the ball, aren't you?

Keep watching the ball...
    wait... There is a ball? Oh, now I see it! ;-)
    I guess being a Commonwealth, Canada follows UK's footsteps. Still "Sports Issue" coming on my Canadian TouchPad.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    It's there now.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    It's there now.
    Yeah just to confirm I have it now, too.
    it's not arrived for me yet.

Is there anything you need to do to trigger it to download?
    scratch that. I checked for system updates and it was there after that. Might have just been by chance though.
    yep finally here!

I had to go into my accounts, log in, close accounts and re-check app catalogue to see the new pivot.
    nothing for IRELAND as of yet, I logged into account also.
    boo hiss
    Better late than never! Mine arrived by itself, I wonder if we will get a December issue?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Wow! What a brilliant edition! Love the worldwide emphasis of this - no US bias and a genuinely interesting read. Well done Pivot team.
    I've got it in the UK, as of today (eve of Sat 19th Nov)... not much to have waited for, to be honest, but nice to see there's still life in the old Pivot yet....
    Still not got it on mine and checked last night
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Nope- not here either.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Interesting thing. I loaded up the App catalogue on my other TP just now and forgot to turn Wifi on. It came up with the normal front page "Sports issue coming soon" and only after that did it tell me it couldn't connect.

So, is there something we need to do to get it to retry the Pivot issue rather than using what has been cached?

Alan
  18.    #18  
    Yes...! The November 2011 Pivot finally made it to my (UK activated) TouchPad as well.. Better late than never... Wonder if we ever get to see a December issue...