1.    #1  
    hello everyone. I just doctored my device and erased the USB portion and I forgot to backup the ringtone folder. Does anyone know how I could get these files back without doctoring my touchpad again? Or if someone could just upload the entire folder somehow I would really appreciate it.

thanks in advance.
    Run the webOS Repair Utility. It will detect that the stock files are missing and ask you if you want to reinstall them.

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
  3.    #3  
    I did a search for the repair utility but I only found really old stuff from like 2009. There can I get that?
    repair utility does not work for 2.0 or later including the TPad at least not until Jason updates it .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    if you can't get the ringtones before I get home tonight I will get them to you ok .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    I decided to just doctor it again. I got everything I need. Thanks anyway
    For future reference, you should be able to yank em out of the doctor.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Oops, sorry about that. I don't have a touchpad so I didn't realize that there was no Repair Utility for it.

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.