1.    #1  
    I read the threads on Music not showing up on here but it doesn't seem to be the same problem I'm having with mine.

If I don't reboot for a few days, all my music says the length is 00:00. Luna restart doesn't fix, only a full restart.

I tired the pull the USB out after copy to get the ow! message. Didn't help. I use windows so not sure if that's a linux thing.

If I do a full reboot, all 1200 of my songs are fine again for X amount of days.

Granted it's an easy fix, but annoying. When it happens the stock media player and Music Remix program both are effected.
    Try Preware Pulse Audio Restarter?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Try Preware Pulse Audio Restarter?
    No. Audio plays in games so that doesn't work. Only a full restart is effective for me as well.
  4.    #4  
    I downloaded that app and I'll try next time it happens. But as pochaco said, so far only a full reboot fixes it. Luna restart does nothing.
  5.    #5  
    App doesn't fix it, only a full reboot does.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I am still having this issue....basically having to restart device every morning, to get the music to play.

btw...using Remix.
    Just echoing the prior comments. This is a problem for me as well, also using Remix.