1.    #1  
    Is there an app or somewhere in the settings that would let me know the battery usage on my touchpad. On my iPhone you just go into settings then usage and you can see how much battery life you've got since your phone was last fully charged.
    There are a few in Preware. Install Battery Monitor and keep it running. It will monitor your usage pattern and after a decent sample, will approximate how much battery time you have left on that charge. It is not a persistent calculation though, so if you close the card, it can't monitor anything for you.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBellThunder View Post
    Is there an app or somewhere in the settings that would let me know the battery usage on my touchpad. On my iPhone you just go into settings then usage and you can see how much battery life you've got since your phone was last fully charged.
    Not quite sure what you are looking for, can you clarify "how much battery life you've got since your phone was last fully charged"?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBellThunder View Post
    In the upper right hand corner is the battery icon. The more green you see on the battery icon the more battery life you have. Performing a down swipe over the icon will bring down the menu and you will see a battery percentage for the battery.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Maybe you're looking for this: settings --> Device info
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Not quite sure what you are looking for, can you clarify "how much battery life you've got since your phone was last fully charged"?
    What I mean is that in the iPhone it tells how many hours of usage since you had unplugged it and was fully charged. It will also display the amount of standby time from your last full charge.