1. m76
    Anyone know if we can downgrade back to 3.0.2 and recover the 2GB that the 3.0.4 upgrade uses up? I'm seeing posts out there that say otherwise (in regards to recovering the 2GB).

Wish I could just live with 3.0.4 but the terrible Touchstone sensitivity and significant battery drain are too irksome.
    Quote Originally Posted by m76 View Post
    Anyone know if we can downgrade back to 3.0.2 and recover the 2GB that the 3.0.4 upgrade uses up? I'm seeing posts out there that say otherwise (in regards to recovering the 2GB).

Wish I could just live with 3.0.4 but the terrible Touchstone sensitivity and significant battery drain are too irksome.
    Doctor it
    Yeah, your best bet is to doctor it. Personally though I found 3.0.4 to have some significant upgrades although I can't stand the word correction.
  4. m76
    Yeah, in all likelihood will doctor it - just curious if anyone had done so and managed to recover the 2GB partition that 3.0.4 reserved for itself. I had read elsewhere that it's easy to go back to 3.0.2 but that people hadn't recovered that 2GB - which is painful when you're on the 16GB version.

And yeah - wow, the word correction. Had to turn that off immediately.