1.    #1  
    I'm trying to transfer a playlist to my Touchpad, but obviously iTunes can't do it. I tried going to download HP Play, which apparently can do such a thing, but there's no link to download a Mac OS version of the program. Does anyone have a copy of that? If so, might you be able to share it? Alternatively, I've seen that DoubleTwist can support syncing with the Touchpad (although I've not tested it yet); can anyone verify that that works?
    My first advice would be to test what works (DoubleTwist, which is VERY worth the download) and not hunt around for HP Play for OSX. HP Play was basically a modified version of the open-source Songbird app, and not an especially good adaptation IMO.

DoubleTwist is top-notch, though. If they say they support the Touchpad, use it.
    I had only problems with hp_play on WinXP. It refused to start, something .NET related, probably. I tried just of curiosity, and it was satisfied. WMP11 syncs just fine.
    From the HP Play Beta forums:
    Christian Anderson (Official Rep) 15 hours ago:
    The latest MacOS version is available here: http://tinyurl.com/crvx7xj

Please note: This is version 1.0.75, which is the latest MacOS version available at this time.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    DoubleTwist for Android is at the top of list. Not so good on TP. I'm looking for an alternative. I hope i find what i'm looking for from the previous link.
    Yeah I tried HP Play for OSX, and it wasn't too good. I am also searching for a better alternative.
    maybe the app in my signature
    iSyncOnceAgain will help?
    HP Play isn't good on windows either... will be looking for another option soon. I am thinking my next option (trying to migrate everything away from iTunes) will be WinAmp with some plugins.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    yea, hp play is a disappointing application on Mac. Maybe you have know of a fix. I have 5 playlist, 4 of which have about 20 songs in them. I can see the playlist and songs after syncing with either HP Play or DoubleTwist.

The weird part is, when I sync the 5th playlist that has 500 songs in it, (0) songs are in the playlist. But they are imported and can see them all in the Songs cat. When I delete the 4 other playlist and only import the 5th pplaylist, I can see all 500 songs under its own playlist.

Is this a bug in the music player? I don't have any problems importing all my songs and playlists under Android.