Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles21 View Post
    I received the survey and completed it. Overall not too happy with the performance of the touchpad and the functions it provides. It could do with lots of work. Everyone should be honest with the survey and not sugarcoat or else there wouldn't be improvements.
    I filled out my survey and was very honest. I love the Touchpad but it needs improvement in a few places. But overall I love it and have since I bought in in July and I let them know it. I think they need to know it is basically good but can be improved or they will only have more reason to dump it.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles21 View Post
    I received the survey and completed it. Overall not too happy with the performance of the touchpad and the functions it provides. It could do with lots of work. Everyone should be honest with the survey and not sugarcoat or else there wouldn't be improvements.
    I didn't get the survey yet but the performance of the Touchpad isn't the issue with me. Yes it has it's quirks that need fixed but overall performance is as good as my phone running CM7. Survey of the app quality/quantity would be a much different story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatting Hen View Post
    I just received a survey request regarding the Touchpad from HP. Of course, they asked PC questions towards the end.

I was suprised to see this survey come across, at this point in the game, and it could be pointless....but who knows?

Looks like we all can take the survey with this link:

https://www.rmrsurveys.com/mrIweb/mr...oject=T1107220

I had to remove the PID number from the end of the link, as it is unique, but you can basically type in almost any number (as long as it has not been used) and continue on with the survey.

I am not sure if the "non official" surveys will actually go through or not, but it only takes a few minutes.
    I just completed the survey. I hope enough surveys are completed in time so that HP can make the right decision and keep webOS, and reboot the webOS ecosystem for us all.
  4.    #24  
    Looks like the E-Mail Survey made the article page on Precentral, today:

http://www.precentral.net/hp-probing...oduct#comments

I wonder how they found out about it...
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatting Hen View Post
    Looks like the E-Mail Survey made the article page on Precentral, today:

http://www.precentral.net/hp-probing...oduct#comments

I wonder how they found out about it...
    interesting enough, timing wise, some other people are interested in getting feedback on the webOS experience... The State of webOS | The Verge Forums
    The Precentral article claims not everyone will be getting the survey. Apparently, I am one of those. Darn, I wanted to give my 2 cents.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12