Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    NEVERMIND, IT IS FOR A BUNDLE. SORRY.

Please feel free to delete this thread.

---

Not sure if this was posted already, but the Touchpad is on CompUSA for $149 after $150 mail-in rebate.

CompUSA.com | FB356UT#ABA | HP TouchPad 32GB WebOS Tablet

Kevin
    DDT1345
    Nokia 6185 > Sanyo SCP-5300 > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Pre> Franken Pre 2 > iPhone 4S
    (All Sprint)
    Nice.. wish I hadn't gotten 3 16gb units when I did. Granted MIR, but still is cheaper after rebate than what I paid (bout 180ea).
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    That's rebate 'WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE'. That qualified purchase is the same BS that Best Buy had, an HP laptop, desktop or workstation. The only upside over Best Buy is that it's $300 without the qualifying purchase rather than $600.
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Kinda funny... up in the top by the CompUSA logo is the phrase "Powered by TigerDirect"

heh
    War Eagle!
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Tiger Direct bought both the CompUSA and Circuit City names. They've actually rebranded a few of their retail outlets here as CompUSA. But the all 3 websites are the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    That's rebate 'WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE'. That qualified purchase is the same BS that Best Buy had, an HP laptop, desktop or workstation. The only upside over Best Buy is that it's $300 without the qualifying purchase rather than $600.
    Best Buy's bundle did not specify a qualifying purchase of $600. I took advantage of BB's offer by purchasing a $329.99 HP laptop and got the TP at the firesale price.

Katie
    Also, deal no longer available. Thread closed.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com